Preliminary Results Announcement for the year ended 31 December 201430th April 2015 - 11:42 am
ImmuPharma PLC (LSE:IMM), (“ImmuPharma” or the “Company”), the specialist drug discovery and development company, is pleased to announce its preliminary audited results for the year ended 31 December 2014.
- Agreement signed with Simbec-Orion, an international clinical research organisation, to undertake crucial Phase III clinical trial including a commitment to reinvest a significant proportion of its fees in new ordinary shares at a fixed price of 150p per share, representing a premium of 191% over yesterday’s closing mid-market price (post-period end).
- Simbec-Orion agreement provides many options for the Company’s future corporate strategy including the possibility of generating our own sales.
- Granted an amended Special Protocol Assessment (“SPA”) by the FDA in 2013 reducing the number of patients required to complete Phase III.
- World class Scientific Advisory Board of prominent physicians and advisers in the field of lupus to provide guidance and support for LupuzorTM’s phase III programme.
- Phase I/IIa clinical trial of the next generation “polyplexed Nucant” formulation in three European hospitals including the prestigious Institute Jules Bordet, Belgium, has now been completed.
- Focus on angiogenesis applications in:
- Collaboration established with the University of Bordeaux in coordination with the Centre Nationale de la Recherche Scientifique (“CNRS”) to identify and patent novel peptide drugs
- Patented Urelix technology targeted to have first application in diabetes.
Advance assurance received (post-period end) from HMRC that the Company qualifies for the Enterprise Investment Scheme.
Continued successful relationship with the CNRS, the largest fundamental research institute in Europe.