Update on Lupuzor™ Pivotal Phase III Study28th November 2017 - 5:24 pm
ImmuPharma PLC (LSE:IMM), the specialist drug discovery and development company, is pleased to provide an update of its pivotal 52-week, randomised, double-blinded, Phase III clinical trial of Lupuzor™, its lead programme for the potential breakthrough compound for Lupus, the life threatening auto-immune disease.
- Study summary as at 1st November 2017
• 200 patients successfully recruited and randomised (dosed)
– all patients in the study have now passed the 9 months stage
– 116 of patients (58%) have completed the full 12 months of the study
- Continued robust safety record which remains consistent with Lupuzor™’s product profile as shown in its previous Phase IIb study
- Top line results remain on track to be reported in Q1 2018
Commenting on the trial update, Tim McCarthy, Chairman of ImmuPharma said: “The trial continues to progress on track and on time, with all patients in the study now having passed the 9 month stage and 116 patients (58%) having completed the full 12 months.
“Most importantly, we continue to see robust safety within the study which is as equally important as the efficacy profile, in order for Lupuzor™ to be proactively prescribed by specialists to Lupus patients, who urgently require a more effective treatment for their condition.
“We look forward with confidence to reporting top line results of the study in Q1 2018.”
For more information on the trial please visit: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02504645
This announcement contains inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 596/2014.